I haven't pulled the trigger on any yet, but the Carfax Used Car Sales tool seems to be pretty well done. Lots of ways to dial in the search and a lot of cars available BTW. I like the guide that says if the prices are above or below the book price.

Does anyone now if the 94 to 99-ish E class wagons came with a diesel? If they did, I'm not having any luck finding them...

Thx
LarryT
91   300D