I don't think any state will let you do that any more. the CDL is based on the mfg tag. So a truck built before the CDL came in that were rated 26,500 requires a CDL.

I think the CDL law required the states to register at the GVW rating. At least I have not seen any ton rating license stickers since the CDL came in. I had Chauffeurs license rated for straight trucks and busses before the CDL law came in. I was going to get a CDL, but then i looked at the rules and then decided NO!

I'm not sure

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 28, 2015, at 3:46 AM, Mitch Haley via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

On June 28, 2015 at 12:11 AM Curly McLain via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

 1113 had the lowest HP engine, somehow related to the 13.  the 1116
 and 1316 had more HP.  A 1316 may require a CDL.  A truck with a GVW
 rated 26,000 lb or less do not require a CDL.  26,001 up require a
 CDL.  Best to stay away from CDL.

 I am guessing this one is under 26,000 GVW

Does Oklahoma let you pick your own GVWR (up to axle ratings) when you register

 > Mitch.


To search list archives http://www.okiebenz.com/archive/

To Unsubscribe or change delivery options go to:

Reply via email to