> On June 28, 2015 at 11:00 PM Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes
> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>

> Cute puppy.

Somehow a dog with one ear up and one ear down evokes a positive response, while
the owner probably spent a bunch of time when it was a puppy either trying to
make them both stand up with paper cups or trying to make them go down with
bubble gum. Given the environment, I suspect the owner of this one couldn't care
less.

There are some choice interior parts there, incredibly choice considering it's
Dallas.
If it were within driving distance, I'd like to find a W116 with seats like
that.

Mitch.