From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of John M McIntosh
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2006 5:36 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] S600 wiring

My understanding was that it was never fixed. The alternate fix was to
install an evap from a e-class and a baffle to fill in the gap because the e
class evap isn't as wide.
However the internet is full of stories about evaps being replaced 3 or 4
times in the 90s, so I'm not sure when the alternate fix was put into place.