You are emitting "displaced emissions" -- time-displaced emissions. The solar-powered dinosaurs lived and died millions of years ago when the whole Earth was globally warm, before racist bigot trans/homophobe misogynistic gun-totin bible-thumping battle flag-wavin non-rainbow rednecks, and turned into all which turns into dino-dizzel (unless you use newer solar-powered soybean bio-dizzel) so really you are using solar power that is millions of years old. The dino-dizzel is like a giant solar-powered chemical battery that just happens to be a liquid you can pump into a tank and combust in your German dizzel engine.

You can FEEEEEEEEEEL better now about it, and not have to turn in your Bernie Sanders Fan Club Membership Card.

--R (off to the tattoo parlor to see if I can get some orange yellow green blue indigo and violet stripes tattooed on my neck)