Thanks to whoever mentioned the Matt Bracken "Enemies" series.  Being a
former sailor who often spent time in Tidewater, much of the descriptive
stuff was familiar and interesting.  As a "free" Kindle download, the price
was right.  Except for occasional repetition (I guess to avoid losing
readers) they are fast reads, like Clancy.  But mostly, I'll be skeptical
about every future mass shooting event (even more than before), especially
if the shooter "kills himself."

Scott