Now THAT would be my idea of a road trip! Unfortunately, I doubt I could even get that on the agenda for the Vacation Committee (Chair = SWMBO). If it is not NYC, on a Caribbean island, or near the Mediterranean...
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC

Ya gotta think positive.  "Ya gotta know the territory"  )(Prof. Harold Hill)

Okie Acres II is not that far from Manhattan (NYC requirement) We can find you an island in Eastern Okieland and a few carobs (Caribbean requirement) and something near Mediterranean for the requirements. Now she thinks the 3 are mutually exclusive, but you can give her all 3 at once in OK!