I got a bottle of Castrol that came with a pump do-hickey so you just screw on
the pump to a fresh bottle and feed the hose into the fill hole.  Pump away
until you cramp up and stop when the goo begins to seep out the fill hole.
This, after spilling more than I filled on a few previous cars.  I got it for
Frosch three years ago.

clay