Hey Max you must be over in Yurp!

Friends have a pair of these Asian tiger or leopard cats or something, they are half house cat and half wild whatevers from Malaysia or some place, and look sorta spotted leopardish. Anyway, they are wicked smart and are actually fairly tolerable and quite engaging. They do various tricks and pick up on things quite quickly, and will obey commands to go fetch toys and what not.

--R