‎Dan writes :

>I realize I'm preaching to the >choir, but it just amazes me when >people put
>up ads for stuff like >this that purportedly only need a >$30 part to make
>things work, yet >they can't find the motivation to >do it.

Most people who don't deal with chronic procrastination on a daily basis
wouldn't understand it. My 300CD sat for six years before I was forced to put
the sway bar in. It took all of about four hours... It has been speculated that
approximately 20% of the population suffers from CHRONIC procrastination.
Everyone puts things off, but someone who is a chronic procrastinator puts
nearly everything off. I suspect hoarding, clutter, depression, and
procrastination sometimes go together.
‎At 20%, I am probably not the only one here who procrastinates.

Rick
Yes, I have faults...