      From: Rich Thomas via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Cc: Rich Thomas <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>
 Sent: Monday, July 6, 2015 10:20 AM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] WAS Sticker on Used MB NOW Vermin

I popped another one yesterday, there appears to be only one more in the
immediate vicinity but it has developed the Pavlov Pellet Gun
conditioning so it runs when I go outside now.

When the ospreys are flying around and screeching the tree rat
population gets mighty scarce too.  One day a year or two ago we were
sitting on the front porch and there were some squirrels around, all the
sudden a red-tailed hawk flies by about 3 feet away from us, right along
the porch rail, I think it was looking for one of the rats.  They
scattered REAL fast!  That was kinda cool, but a bit startling as it
made no sound as it went by, not even a whoosh.

--R