Well, I thought about telling you about soma mine yesterday, then I thought maybe I'd tell ya today; now I'm thinking maybe I'll tell ya tomorrow - or next week.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Knoble via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Dan Penoff via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Rick Knoble" <rickkno...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2015 11:59 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] This would be a good buy

‎Dan writes :

I realize I'm preaching to the >choir, but it just amazes me when >people put up ads for stuff like >this that purportedly only need a >$30 part to make things work, yet >they can't find the motivation to >do it.

Most people who don't deal with chronic procrastination on a daily basis wouldn't understand it. My 300CD sat for six years before I was forced to put the sway bar in. It took all of about four hours... It has been speculated that approximately 20% of the population suffers from CHRONIC procrastination. Everyone puts things off, but someone who is a chronic procrastinator puts nearly everything off. I suspect hoarding, clutter, depression, and procrastination sometimes go together.
‎At 20%, I am probably not the only one here who procrastinates.

Rick
Yes, I have faults...