Is this procrastination or just avoidance?

The cable between the release handle and pedal on the emergency brake on my
W220 is either broken or disconnected. It's a fairly simple fix, but it entails
probably 30-45 minutes on my back, stuffed under the driver's side dashboard.

Every time I get ready to work on the car for something else I think about
tackling it, but I usually talk myself out of it.

As retentive as I am about my cars and their condition, it's such an
uncomfortable job to do I just choose not to do it (avoidance) which I would
consider not procrastinating.

Or am I arguing semantics?

Dan

Sent from my iPad