"If it weren't for the last minute, I wouldn't get anything done."

  "Hard work pays off later. Laziness pays off now.

  "Procrastination always gives you something to look forward to."

  "Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow."

  "The best part about procrastination is that you are never bored, because you
have all kinds of things that you should be doing."

  "The worst form of procrastination is reading a procrastination quote,
feeling the guilt and not doing anything about it."

  "One of these days I'm going to get help for my procrastination problem."