      From: WILTON via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: WILTON <wilt...@nc.rr.com>
 Sent: Monday, July 6, 2015 4:43 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] This would be a good buy

Call it whatever ya want, but it's still procrastination.

In school, I used the Charlie Brown method of homework and project
accomplishment - "I do very well under pressure.  If I wait until the last
possible time to do it, I'll be under pressure."  'Seemed to work out fairly
well, anyway, but just think of what fantastic things I could have done if
I'da done all of that stuff in a more timely manner.

Wilton