And an ATTABOY!

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Penoff via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Okie Benz" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Dan Penoff" <d...@penoff.com>
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2015 6:27 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] This would be a good buy

This is me. I’ll have a dry spell and then go like crazy...

This past weekend was a marathon of accomplishment, mainly because I was fired up about being off for three days.

I needed to raise a bunch of my sprinkler heads because they’ve sunk over the years or the grass has grown up to the point where they don’t project over it and the spray doesn’t get where it needs to be. It’s simple work, but with the climate this time of year you really don’t want to be outside any more than necessary, unless you’re at the beach or pool.

Since I’m an early riser (5:00 am) I went outside around 5:30-6:00 and would pick out some of the worst offenders in a zone and do them. By the time I got 3-4 done, the sun was starting to come up and the temperature was warming up.

After that I would tackle some car stuff. By 10:00 am I had done a lot and could easily retire to the inside and shower off, spending the remainder of the day inside.

Here’s a link to the majik AC sealer: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DM8LFME/ref=s9_hps_bw_g60_i1

The S500 has still got the “portal to the Arctic” making ice cubes. Knock on burlwood.

Dan