If the leak is a shaft or lip type seal in the system, it’s not going to work.
This stuff only works for static leaks, like pinholes or porous hoses.

Not long after I sealed my system, the shaft seal on the compressor started
leaking, no doubt due to age and it being the next weakest point in a system
that was now holding full working pressure.  I replaced the compressor with a
new Nippondenso compressor, pulled the system down and let it sit for 3-4 hours
to make sure it wasn’t leaking anywhere else, and all has been well ever since.

They have some specs as far as how big a leak it will seal, which they
establish by specifying a minimum time the system has to hold a vacuum.  I
think it was 30 minutes, but it could have been more or less.  I would
encourage you to email or call them if you have questions.  I called and spoke
directly to one of their engineers who was very helpful and answered all of my
questions and gave me some direction on the process as well.

Dan