[image: The lake of toxic waste at Baotou, China, which as been dumped by
the rare earth processing plants in the background]

The lake of toxic waste at Baotou, China, which as been dumped by the rare
earth processing plants in the background

Read more:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/moslive/article-1350811/In-China-true-cost-Britains-clean-green-wind-power-experiment-Pollution-disastrous-scale.html#ixzz3fFWHX2I2
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter
<http://ec.tynt.com/b/rw?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=MailOnline> | DailyMail