Might not have been their fault (did not read the ad so if they said it was, I am out of line?). My poor old mother in law celebrated her 87th yesterday. We went out to the hospital where she is in a geriatric rehab program to get her back on her feet so she can go back to where she was living. She fell and broke her elbow a month or more ago and has just had the cast off so now she needs some therapy in order to be able to use her walker.

In any event, on our way home after this, last evening, I literally "dodged" a bullet. A young fellow driving a late model Dodge van crossed a number of lanes at high speed into my lane. I don't know how he missed me. I saw him coming out of the corner of my eye and hit the brakes and moved left as much as I could and he slid into the lane in front of me. I very much doubt that he knew I was there until I hit the horn.
Wierd. How does one not see a red F150 Supercrew in daylight???
I am very happy that my truck was not wrecked. My peripheral vision must still be good!

RB