I have transmission fluid leaking from my '87 300 SDL, had a garage check this out and they identified it was the Torque Converter leaking. Replaced
the seal in the converter, now they state the front trans. pump is
leaking.  What are they up against Thanks, Ralph,

Idiocy?  It's more-or-less SOP, when dropping the tranny to
replace a seal, to do all the ones that are now easy to reach.
Front seal, pump seal, etc.  Maybe even consider engine's
rear main seal at that time.  They're all staring right
at you at that point.

-- Jim