This weekend I am going to tackle the refreshment of the LF and RF rubber
window scrapers, which have aged to the point of being completely incapable
of removing fog or water droplets when I lower/raise either front
window. Due to my twin credos of "ready, shoot, aim" and "why do it right
the first time?", any job is a challenge and definitely an adventure. This
jobtherefore has a HIGH degree of difficulty, which means, assuming I am
successful, I will deserve at least one and perhaps TWO "attaboys" (one for
each side).

Can someone advise me on the steps involved?