I suggest you misunderstood.
I believe he was suggesting your mechanic was an idiot for not replacing easy to get at items while the transmission was out.

RB

On 09/07/2015 2:57 PM, Ralph Robertson via Mercedes wrote:
Wow, I sure didn't expect that; being called an idiot!  Sorry I don't have
the experience that you have, but thanks anyway for the nice advice.

Ralph

On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 10:38 AM, Jim Cathey via Mercedes <