He called me and said that the front pump was leaking but he did not know
how much of a job it would be to replace.  He was going to do some research
and see what was involved.  I said I would check with the discussion group
and see if I could get any help for him.  He didn't seem to know how the
pump could be removed.

Thanks.
Ralph