These guys may have something of interest:  http://www.palletforks.com/
Also, these guys have a reputation for quality stuff:
http://www.everythingattachments.com/

Shipping is a major cost with this sort of thing.  You can save $50-100 if
delivered to a commercial address instead of a residence or farm.  I had a
tractor canopy delivered to the small convenience store a half mile up the
road; I just backed my little pickup up to the 18-wheeler and we slid the
box (about 100 lb) out the back and into my truck bed.  Another time, they
delivered a stump bucket right to my (very rural) house for no extra charge.
In that case, the 18-wheeler stopped in the road while I unloaded the (500
Lb) implement using clip-on forks on my tractor bucket.  But real pallet
forks are way superior to the clip-on.