The clip-on forks work fine except it's hard to see what you are doing with
the business-end of the forks (view blocked by bucket) and the forks are
stronger than your bucket lip.  You will bend the lip of your bucket long
before the forks bend or you run out of hydraulics.  For me they were fine
for unloading  a 500 lb pallet but I bent the bucket on a tree big stump
(weight unknown).