 Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 08:43:40 -0400
 To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] '87 30TD rev counter.
 From: mercedes@okiebenz.com
 CC: dillonm...@gmail.com

 Fred,

The two pin connector for the tachometer sensor is, as Peter said, behind engine. I'm pretty sure it is passenger side, between battery and HVAC/windshield wiper box. If you follow wire from sensor, should be about three feet to get to the connector. Sensor is driver side, near starter. You'll probably need to remove the air/water ducting and rubber seals on the top of the firewall.
 --
 Max Dillon
 Charleston SC