Curly, et all.I'm not a fan of standard butt connectors, they are unsealed and
prone to holding moisture thus causing hidden corrosion.The heat sealable butt
connectors seem to work well, may try to use some or not depending on what I
find.Gee, it's dark and dirty in here.TTFN.

Fred Moir.Lynn MA.Diesel preferred.