Did some googling but have not found anything on my exact issue. On my heat
pump / ac system last night I notice it would run, shut off and sometimes kick
back on less than a minute later. And sometimes would kick on and blow for
about 30 seconds then kick off again. I am not sure what the outside unit was
doing. So today I am working in my office and the programmable thermostat is
set to raise the temp to something like 78 during the day. The inside temp is
currently about 74 but about 3 times at seemingly random the inside unit will
kick on and blow for about 30 seconds the turn off. The outside unit does not
turn on when this happens. It should not be turning in since the set temp is
higher than the actual temp. Is this some sort of issue with the thermostat, or
the system? Or is this some sort of normal deal? Maybe it turns on to clear out
moisture on the inside unit or something? Heck I don't know never seen such a
thing before.

Sent from my iPhone