The Linksys 932 and 933 wireless models work well for this sort of thing and
are close in price. Linksys has a nice application that lets you view multiple
cameras on the same screen, too.

I have three of these around the exterior of the house, and I'm pleased with
them. I'm surprised at the IR visibility, as it's pretty good considering the
distances involved and the light levels.

The one on my lanai is inside the screen, so it won't "see" beyond the screen
with the IR. That being said, the motion detection part can see past the
screen, and it appears to trigger when wildlife goes by, but I can't see it.

None of mine are rated for outdoor use, but I have them mounted in protected
areas (under eaves) that are exposed to the elements. No problems for a year
now.

Dan

Sent from my iPad