Great work, guys.

So here is my scenario.  Doorbell rings.  I want to look at know who's at
the front door from an upstairs office in the rear corner of the house.
How do I access the video feed?  Can I do it on my computer or smart phone
or both?  How about a walkie-talkie set up so I can speak from upstairs to
whoever is ringing the bell, without bothering to go downstairs?