Just get one of those like I got (or something similar) and you can watch it on whatever screen you have. It picks up sound but does not have a speaker/intercom feature. There are probably cameras that do though.

Be aware there will be a bit of a lag as the vid has to be processes and fly around here and there. A baby monitor might be better, cam and screen, I think some of those do 2-way voice.

--R