AC BLOWS ICE COLD

Question is, why did the fuse blow?

--R

On 7/14/15 4:51 PM, WILTON via Mercedes wrote:
SWMBO came in from short trip in the '87 300D, leaned over back of chair in cool living
room where I was napping and announced, "Blown fuse in the car.  I was driving along
with air conditioning blasting away nicely, and it just quit.  Don't ya think it's a
blown fuse?"

I replied, "Yep; sure hope that's all it is."  'Hobbled out to car thinking 30 amp
blower fuse had blown.  Loosened the two mounting screws thinking the fuse would fall apart
as I removed it, but it did not.   Checked fuses in fuse box; 'found #7 (for compressor and
coupla other things) blown.  Because of my shaky hands, called SWMBO to help me put blower
fuse back in place and R&R #7.  A/C blowing ice cold again.

BTW, I did NOT change ALL the fuses.  ;<)

Wilton