#7 fuse has blown couple more times. The placard inside the fuse box cover is scorched, obscuring the list of systems in addition to compressor on that fuse, and I can't open the pdf file showing such as I have many times before. Can somebody, please, send me a photo of the placard or the appropriate pdf showing those items on fuse #7 for '87 300D?

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "WILTON via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "mercedes list" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "WILTON" <wilt...@nc.rr.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2015 4:51 PM
Subject: [MBZ] Blown fuse

SWMBO came in from short trip in the '87 300D, leaned over back of chair in cool living room where I was napping and announced, "Blown fuse in the car. I was driving along with air conditioning blasting away nicely, and it just quit. Don't ya think it's a blown fuse?"

I replied, "Yep; sure hope that's all it is." 'Hobbled out to car thinking 30 amp blower fuse had blown. Loosened the two mounting screws thinking the fuse would fall apart as I removed it, but it did not. Checked fuses in fuse box; 'found #7 (for compressor and coupla other things) blown. Because of my shaky hands, called SWMBO to help me put blower fuse back in place and R&R #7. A/C blowing ice cold again.

BTW, I did NOT change ALL the fuses.  ;<)

Wilton