Curt sez: Sadly both Trump and Walker are nuts and exceptionally good at making bad decisions. Trump takes chances and regularly goes bankrupt, can't do that with a country...

Uh... this country has been bankrupt many times and is now. It has probably spent more time insolvent than solvent. Trump also knows how to recover quickly from bankruptcy and come out better and stronger. Not someone I'd want to sit and talk with , but you can't deny his financial success I can;t think of anyone else in the country that has his clout.

I don't think sor os lives in the usa, but his clout is used for shear evil.