Deutz has made over the road engines for decades. Much of the truck rolling
stock in the Middle East and sub-Saharan Africa was powered by Deutz engines in
the latter half of the last century.

Now Lister I don't know about, as those I only dealt with as stationary
engines. Maybe one of the members more familiar with the Brits would know the
answer.

Dan

Sent from my iPad