      From: Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Dan Penoff <d...@penoff.com>
 Sent: Friday, July 17, 2015 12:46 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] Chevrolet Colorado Diesel Promises Best-in-Class Towing,
Torque

Deutz has made over the road engines for decades. Much of the truck rolling
stock in the Middle East and sub-Saharan Africa was powered by Deutz engines in
the latter half of the last century.

Now Lister I don't know about, as those I only dealt with as stationary
engines. Maybe one of the members more familiar with the Brits would know the
answer.

Dan

Sent from my iPad