Depends.

There are two things on taco pressure as far as I recall: The clutch coil and
the speed pickup (Hall effect sensor, I believe.)

The wires all go through the same connector, I believe, so it would be
difficult at best to separate them at the compressor. The only thing I can
think of would be to try and pop the wire for the clutch out of the connector,
and then apply a separate voltage source to it to measure the current draw.

??

Dan

Sent from my iPad