If you order a part from a dealer and need it in a hurry, tell them to “VOR”
it.  It costs them nothing extra, and as long as you order it before the cutoff
time for the day, no matter what depot it’s in in North america you’ll have it
the next morning.

They even VOR stuff from Germany, but that adds a day.

Dan