Looks like a mo-ron fer sure. I'm guessing he might be somewhat educationally challenged.

--R

On 7/17/15 9:45 PM, Max Dillon via Mercedes wrote:
https://charleston.craigslist.org/cto/5104835799.html

"Great condition.Runs and drives excellent.A/C and heat works great. Everything
works. Has led lighting in the trunk and on the front lower bumper. Only has 1 key. This
is great for traveling an going around town. No problems. We are asking $3000 or best
offer."

Ok, then why are there jumper cables stored in the passenger's footwell?