A good day this is Bob tinking you to be calling this day for your activation XP Windows. How am helping you might be?

I get calls from Technical Services in "Florida", or rather I used to, telling me my Windows computers have been hacked and if I go to their website and download some files they will help me sort out the problem.

--R