Think the Trump card is still on the table?
He's done, again...
-Curt
      From: Curly McLain via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Curly McLain <126die...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Saturday, July 18, 2015 8:42 AM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] Trump card Was: Chevrolet Colorado Diesel Promises
Best-in-Class Towing, Torque

>Andrew...
>
>Being in the protected and isolated beltway of DC you likely don't realize
>that Soros and other like him are the real reason Trump has leaped to the
>leadership position in two weeks after filing to run for President.
>
>Trump stands up, speaks up, and won't shut up, because he is not
>intimidated by anyone. The rest of America west of the Potomac River are
>truly and well pissed at the District of Corruption, Soros, and the evil
>they represent.
>
>So, Yes, a little bio discourse on Soros ... and others.. is actually about
>Trump... who in plain words, without doing the "PC Dance" says what
>Americans have been saying for the past 30 yrs..
>
>"I'm mad as hell, and I'm not gonna take this any more" just about sums it
>up for most Americans, about now.

Some  correlation to the huge increase in sales of "as sault"  rye
fles and their expendables since the mos lem pre sident was elected
and a continual stream of atrocities have been committed by the 9
okoles in black robes and the cons in gress.

I'm just waiting for the mann to say it is time to go...

Time to play the trump card?