I did not hear his original comments but in reading an article this morning it seems that what is being reported was a very small snippet taken out of context, where he goes on to say several times "he is a hero."

The guy is a huckster and promoter, so he is going to huck and promote, anything to get his noise out there for free.

--R (no particular love for the Don, or any others at this point, who would however love to see Carly and Hillary! have at in a cage match)

On 7/20/15 2:29 PM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes wrote:
He dissed every soldier that ever spent time in captivity. Mark my works, he's
gonna pay for that one. It was a very stupid statement which will go right
along with calling all Mexicans rapists. He's done, good ideas or not he'll
never get elected.
I hear very little about Hillary right now Bernie seems to be the new darling. Its less
of Hilary as "the presumed nominee" which was a stupid statement anyway this
far in advance and all Bernie this and Bernie that...
-Curt
       From: Curly McLain via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
  To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Curly McLain <126die...@gmail.com>
  Sent: Monday, July 20, 2015 2:10 PM
  Subject: Re: [MBZ] Trump card
Dissing McLame the insane is hardly a disqualifier.

Media is hammering him because he is a threat to pillary machine.
Real "merkuns don't pay attention to the media.

Even gramnesty the spineless tried to make points by bashing the trumpster.

Think the Trump card is still on the table?
He's done, again...