The way I see it, within the next few months Trump will have alienated all but
a very small core group of Republicans, and at that point he'll become
irrelevant.

The guy does seem to be a bit of a train wreck in slow motion.

Someone I was talking to this past weekend mentioned his "handlers", and how
they needed to get him on track.

"Handlers? What handlers?"

Dan

Sent from my iPad