Mao,

A government that fears its Citizens is "orderly"

A government whose citizens fear government is Terr-any .

1st Amendment of Bill of Rights gives Citizens the right to redress of
government.

2nd Amendment of Bill of Rights gives Citizens the right to make that
redress happen.

Votes or bullets... To date... except for Civil War... it's always been
votes...