The 300SE did a fine job transporting #1 boy from WA to ND.  He had not taken
it more than 30 miles anywhere until this adventure.  Standard MPG was in the
15 range, but he has a 28 gallon tank.  His first highway fuel stop returned
17MPG.  Pretty good clearing cobwebs.  Second fuel stop he was up to 19.5MPG,
but there were no mountain passes, so ....  Last fill up he was clocking 21MPG.
 A 30% increase in miles is nice.  I am not sure what the M119 returned, but
the smaller inline 6 has enough power to chirp wheels if needed.

clay