She needs moir care!

--R

On 7/21/15 11:43 AM, Fred Moir via Mercedes wrote:
Had an interesting one this a.m.Going to the insco. to register my latest
Hunter Green 300TD.
Went out to the car (87 300TD Smoke Silver), sat, turned key....
nothing.S**t!Tried to jump from the 190D Bent, nothing. WTF?It seems that the
ground cable broke off clean at the shock tower lug.Replaced it and good to
go.This old girl is failing faster than I can fix her, or she knows that a
replacement has arrived.

Fred Moir.Lynn MA.Diesel preferred.