Careful, now; don't get too carried away.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "G Mann via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "G Mann" <g2ma...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2015 4:30 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Fw: Trump card

Andrew... you have to get out more often...

BUFF .. is the well accepted military "street name" for B-52... Big Ugly
Fat F**Ker. Aluminum overcast.. to big to fly.. to ugly to love... Unless
you are extremely talented and incredibly smart.. like Wilton..

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 1:25 PM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes <