I believe Coupe and Sedan are same light housing and lens. I was hoping to
score a full set of new ones to go into the restoration. I would like to
make it as close to "new" as possible, and lights and trim are those little
details that need to look "fresh" to look new.

The Coupe is an Arizona car, so no rust, but major sun damage.. Plastic
parts are turned to dust in AZ sun, as well as interiors.. this Coupe has
received 33 years of relentless AZ sun.

Schedule is for a full "bare frame" tear down to bare metal for repaint [AZ
sun again]. Re-assembly will require all the rubber bits, glass, and
interior, including recovering the dash pad.

"Martha" will be moving in full time, it seems.. ha

Grant...