PS: I note that Hillary's "tell all book" has for the past 32 weeks been
outsold by the book on Colon Cleansing, however... Just saying..

]

That is Hillarious!  (pun intended or not)

Thanks man, for the details! I don't believe trump is historically illiterate as I and the media are. He is a smart guy. I tend to forget the details, but I remembered there was a "smoking gun" of some sort. McLame is fishy. Trump said so. I can't fault a man for speaking the truth. It is so rare. I applaud anyone who speaks the truth.

You are a great American!