Grant,

You might try chatting up Randy Steele at EPS, Ltd. You can google that to find
his web site and contact info.

Randy has a warehouse full of NOS stuff, but I don't know how much of it is
W123 related. Can't hurt to ask.

Tell him I told you to contact him. That will make the prices go up, I suspect.

I had a W123 coupe once. An 85 model, it was fully dressed out and I tweaked it
as much as possible. Despite being a diesel, it would haul *ss big time. Great
car, horribly impractical with two growing boys. Sometimes you just gotta take
the plunge so you can have the experience, however....

Dan

Sent from my iPad